My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Spanish and Italian Culinary Tour
Discover the flavors and rhythm of Buenos Aires with a local culinary guide. Enjoy the gastronomy and architecture of the area as you learn about the great Spanish and Italian cuisine in Argentina.
- Walk along Corrientes Avenue, ‘the street that never sleeps’
- Taste local food and beverages
- Eat a traditional pizza in one of the most traditional ‘pizzerias’ of the city
- Learn about Argentina's Spanish and Italian influence
DescriptionStart your adventure with a walk on Avenida Corrientes, the Broadway of Buenos Aires. Stroll through the streets full of theatres, cinemas and bookshops as you take in the vibrant atmosphere. Along with your experienced guide, discover the Spanish and Italian heritage of this fascinating city with a trip to its most famous pizzeria. Mingle with the locals in iconic cafes and beat the lunch-rush as you enjoy some delicious local food at pizzería Guerrin. During this walking tour you will also behold the stunning architecture of what is considered the most historic neighbourhood of Buenos Aires. This tour will illustrate the gastronomy and architectural beauty of this particular area in a very immersive way. Your knowledgeable guide will also impart on you interesting historical information about the Italian and Spanish influence on Argentina.
IncludesCulinary guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Lunch (pizza and traditional beverage included) Coffee and traditional pastry (or ice cream)
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your booking Travellers must provide a copy/attachment of a child's passport if they are under 15 years old All children must occupy a seat Although private transportation is available for pick-up and drop off, the majority of the tour is conducted on foot Schedules and the order of the visited attractions/activities may vary, according to the guide's evaluation, weather and the characteristics of the group