My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Quilmes Brewery Tour with Beer and Snack
Discover the largest Brewery in Argentina this tour to La Casa de Quilmes. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off from the downtown area of Buenos Aires, a snack, and two refreshing beers or soft drinks.
- Take a tour of the largest Brewery in Argentina at La Casa de Quilmes
- Complete your tour with a snack and the most popular beer in Argentina
- Visit the museum to see original copper pots and historic stained glass
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process of crafting Quilmes
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Buenos Aires
DescriptionUnlock the secrets to crafting Quilmes beer on this tour to the La Casa de Quilmes brewery in Buenos Aires. Visit the brewery's museum which tells the entire story of the Quilmes brewing tradition. Get access to exclusive merchandise and end your tour with a tasty snack and 2 beers or soft drinks. Be picked up from your accommodation in downtown Buenos Aires and relax on the drive in a climate-controlled van. Stop at La Casa de Quilmes and enter a museum that tells the entire process of making Quilmes beer. Discover how long it takes to produce and its natural and 100% Argentine ingredients. Learn how the different varieties of Quilmes are produced and how they finally reach the chop. The Quilmes facilities, which are more than 130 years old, have been restored preserving even the smallest detail, including its original copper pots where hundreds of liters of Quilmes were made. Enjoy features of the restored areas with stained glass windows. Have access to purchase brand exclusive merchandise that is only available in the museum like glasses and clothing. Finish the a delicious snack with options like salami, ham, bread, and cheese. Pair your treat with some beer (soft drinks for minors). Return to your hotel in downtown Buenos Aires at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels Guide Transportation in an air-conditioned van Entry tickets to Quilmes brewery A snack 2 beers (a soft drink for minors)
- Entrance to La Casa de Quilmes is suitable for people over 10 years old
- The sale of alcoholic beverages to those under 18 years of age is prohibited