My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Historic City Exploration Game
Discover the history of Buenos Aries by solving challenges and unlocking stories on your phone, leading you to new places and amazing stories.
- Explore Casa Rosada, La Pirámide de Mayo, and La Catedral Metropolitana
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by talented writers
- Learn about a 400-year-old Jesuit complex
- Visit the place where Madonna filmed ‘Love Don’t Live Here Anymore’
- Experience a mix of a tour, an outdoor escape game, and a treasure hunt
DescriptionThe city game starts at Casa Rosada. It will take you around 1.5 hours to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You will finish at Confitería del Molino. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Ready for an adventure? After your booking you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game. We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone. You will visit the following locations: • Casa Rosada • La Piramide de Mayo • La Catedral Metropolitana • Galerias Guemes • Cabildo • San Ignacio de Loyola Church/Manzana de las Luces • Statue of Julio A. Roca • Casa de la Cultura (Edificio La Prensa - The Press) • London City Cafe • Cafe Tortoni • 9 de Julio • Palacio Barolo • Congreso de la Nación • Confiteria del Morino
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app) 24/7 customer support
- After your booking, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone It is recommended that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone