My Guide Website?
3-Days Iguazu Falls Trip with Airfare from Buenos Aires
Take a 3-day Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls tour and immerse yourself in the stunning National Park to discover one of the Natural Wonders of the World.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feast your eyes on the panoramic view of the falls
- Enjoy a ride on the ecological train
- Take an exciting walk along a path that takes you to the imposing Devil’s Throat canyon.
- Get an unforgettable panoramic view of the falls
- Walk along the paths, stairways, bridges and balconies through the jungle of Iguazú National Park.
DescriptionVisit the 'Iguazu Falls', one of the 'World’s Natural Wonders' declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Iguazú Falls features 270 waterfalls over 3 kilometers of tropical jungle that join the Argentinian and Brazilian borders derivates from the Amazon River and starting at a drop of water from the Andes Mountains this is a place to see. Amongst its impressive views, the jungle weather and ambient holds many natural beauties to be seen with the Walking paths, with a chance to do Trekking and lots of walking. Important Note: flights included in this package are in economy class, in case passengers would like to choose another category we can certainly quote and tell you how much the difference would be. Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel the tour, you must do so 24 hours before the experience. You will be refunded the full value of the services, except for the flights, which will have been issued in advance.
IncludesPlane Tickets 2 nights accommodation National Park fees Breakfast Local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Iguazú Transfer to/from Puerto Iguazú airports English-speaking guides and instructors for all tours/walks and local activities Ticket entrance to both Iguazú and Brazilian National Parks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing to Brazil. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Shared Excursions: The falls on the Brazilian Side on Day 1. The falls on the Argentinean Side on Day 2